Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
A quick, easy, dairy free, sugar free breakfast or dessert that you will be able to create in a matter of minutes. Start your day on a high with this power packed chia pudding the whole family will love.
VANILLA CHIA SEED PUDDING
· 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened (vanilla)
· 2 - 3 tsp maple syrup or honey
· 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
· 3 - 4 tbsp chia seeds*
· Nuts, berries, fruit, coconut flakes for topping (optional)
1. Add all of your ingredients to a medium sized saucepan. Stir on a low heat for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture has thickened. Pour into jars, shallow plates or bowls. Either chill in the fridge or serve warm topped with your favorite selection of fruit, nuts and seeds.