Raw Berry Bites
a delightful raw dessert free from dairy and refined sugar. perfect for afternoon or morning tea.
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup soaked pitted dates
Pinch of Himalayan
1 cup raw cashews, soaked and rinsed
3 tbsp. coconut flour
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup organic rice malt syrup
1/2 cup extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil
3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
RASPBERRY CREAM FILLING
1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked and rinsed
1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup organic rice malt syrup
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries
1/2 cup coconut cream
1. Throw your almonds and salt into your food processor. Blend until super fine.
2. Add your dates. Blend until combined. Your mixture should look and feel like a dough. If it is still a little crumbly, add a small amount of water and process further.
3. Press evenly (5mm thick) into the base of mini silicon muffin moulds. Place in the refriderator.
1. Throw your cashews in, and blend well. The finer the better.
2. Now, add your syrup, cacao powder water, and coconut oil. Blend well. If you want a stronger chocolate flavour, add more cocoa. Not sweet enough? Add more rice malt syrup.
3. Now, it’s time to add your coconut flour. The purpose of this is to turn your cream into a fluffy ‘cake’ consistency. Blend until light and fluffy.
4. Add this second layer to your silicon moulds and return to the fridge.
BERRY CREAM LAYER
1. You’ll need your blender to create a thick & creamy texture for this filling. Throw all of your berry cream ingredients into your blender and process until super creamy.
2. Pour evenly onto the chocolate layer, and place in the fridge for 4 hours or more.
Serve this dessert topped with either coconut chips or sprinkle with eatable dried rose petals.