Cherry Ripe Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is one of those recipes that is so quick and easy with the most fantastic result. This is a great recipe for the kids to get involved in making.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
2 x 200 g malt biscuits
600 ml thickened cream
395 g condensed milk
3 x 85 g cherry ripe bars, chopped into small pieces
1. Line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper or plastic wrap.
2. Arrange a layer of biscuits on the base of the pan.
3. Beat cream in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in the condensed milk and chopped cherry ripe bars; smooth top.
4. Cover the filling with another layer of biscuits, cover the pan and freeze over night.
5. Cut between the biscuits into pieces.